The TA form for Financially Supported Indian Participants who have been offered travel support by the ICM 2010 EOC is available as a doc (MS Word) file and a pdf file. Please read the terms and conditions given below before filling the TA form.
Terms and conditions
1. Original/ Photostat copes of all the tickets has to be firmly attached to the filled TA form and it has to be submitted to the person in charge of collecting the TA forms at the registration venue HICC.
2. Traveling allowance will be paid only after verification of the documents submitted.
3. It will be paid only after the conference.
4. The amount will be credited to the bank account the details of which you are supposed to give in your TA form.
5. In case the bank account details entered were wrong, the organizers will not be responsible for the consequences. Also note that the name in bank records should match with the name that you are giving in this form.
6. Request for change of bank account details/postal address will not be permitted after submission of the filled TA form.
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further communications. So please fill it carefully and double check the entries.
8. If your support was granted under Research Scholar category, but now you are a faculty, you will still be eligible only for 3rd AC train fare, NOT for Airfare
9. If you are traveling from a place which is not coming under the zone in which you have applied, the payment made will be the minimum of the actual amount incurred and the maximum limit set for the zone in which you have applied.
10. No fare will be applicable for the journey that you might have performed from your place of stay to the nearest Railway station/Airport. Only the Train fare/Airfare will be paid.
11. If you have taken a route other than the shortest available route for performing the journey, the minimum of the actual fare incurred and the fare required for traveling via the shortest route will be paid.
12. If you are not receiving the traveling amount on or before 30th September, 2010 and you are eligible for it, please email us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org informing about this. Your email also should contain the bank account details which you included in this TA form and your pre-reg ID. No further communications will be entertained after 15th of October 2010 in this regard. You are also requested to include a copy of your bank account statement for the period 30th August to 30th September 2010 so that we can easily process your complaint.
13. All the payments will be processed and made subject to the Institute of Mathematical Sciences Rules.