- President to inaugurate Congress of Mathematicians, The Hindu
- India a world mathematics power, says M. S. Raghunathan, The Hindu. Download pdf version of the article here.
- Special award likely for women mathematicians, The Hindu. Download pdf version of the article here.
- Abel Prize goes to John Torrence Tate, The Hindu. Download pdf version of the article here.
- Award for Russian mathematician for solving Poincaré Conjecture, The Hindu. Download the pdf version here.
- India as a player in Mathematics, by M.S. Raghunathan, The Hindu
- GM Viswanthan Anand to play simultaneous chess at the ICM 2010, The Telegraph
- “I find the subject fascinating…”, An interview with GM Viswanthan Anand The Hindu
- Leelavati Prize for Public Outreach in Mathematics announced, The Hindu.
- Debut International Conference of Women Mathematicians Will Precede ICM 2010
- Indian professor wins prestigious mathematics prize, Deccan Herald.
- A detailed description of the ICM 2010 has appeared in the Notices of the AMS.
- ICM 2010 – an overview.
||Mr. G. Madhavan of the Indian Academy of Sciences would serve as the Press Officer for ICM2010. His contacts are given below.
Indian Academy of Sciences
C V Raman Avenue
Post Box No. 8005
Bangalore 560 080
Fax: +91 80 2361 6094 (at the Academy)
Phone: +91 80 2361 4592 (direct)
Mobile: +91 98440 79282.
Email : gm at ias.ernet.in